The Student News Site of Marion Center Area High School

The Stinger

86° Marion Center, PA

The Stinger

The Stinger

Welcome Back, MC!

Welcome Back, MC!

Welcome back, students and staff! This summer went by quickly, and if you look around you’ll see new and familiar faces! Are you excited for the 23-24 school year? With the new school year beginning there are many new, important activities and dates to remember! There is no school on Labor Day, September 4th. Perhaps you will want to go to the Cookport Fair with your friends. Picture day is scheduled for September 7th – be sure to smile! September 12th is an open house here at the Junior-Senior High School. Bring your family into the school and walk them through your schedule.  This is a great opportunity for you to introduce your family to your teachers! Even though school just started, mid-terms will be distributed on September 22nd, so make sure you are working your hardest and doing your best! This year, challenge yourself to branch out, make some new friends, and make some new long-lasting memories, and most importantly – be kind! Let’s have a great school year this year, Stingers!

Donate to The Stinger

Your donation will support the student journalists of Marion Center Area High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.