Senior Spotlight: Bryanna Shaffer

Mackenzie Thomas, Sports and Entertainment Editor

This year the Stinger Newspaper would like to recognize each of our seniors in the Senior Spotlight portion of our paper. We took the time to ask the class of 2023 some questions about themselves, and their time here at The Hive. Take some time today to read all about Bryanna Shaffer!

As a young child, Bryanna always thought of herself as a social and outgoing person. During her junior year, she decided that she would join the Marion Center Marching Band as a part of the color guard team. She fell in love with the team and has made some of her favorite memories from high school. For 12 years, Bryanna has been a part of the Girl Scouts of America program.

When asked what accomplishment she is most proud of during her high school years, Bryanna told the Stinger News, “Coming out is my proudest accomplishment.”

During her time here, she has enjoyed Spanish class more than any other. She told us that when she leaves in the spring she is going to miss Mrs. Berzansky the most. Mrs. Berzansky has been a positive influence on Bryanna throughout her time here at the Hive.

Following her time here at Marion Center, Bryanna plans to attend PennWest University, and her final farewell message to the underclassmen is: “Put yourself out there, no matter what anyone says. You regret all the chances you don’t take.”