The Student News Site of Marion Center Area High School

The Stinger

56° Marion Center, PA

The Stinger

The Stinger

Garden of Glamour ’24

PROM+2024%21%21%21
Ken Diem
PROM 2024!!!
  1. The evening of May 10th, 2024 the Marion Center High School Garden of Glamour prom was an unforgettable night for all who went. Held at the Indiana Country Club, students made unforgettable memories and had a blast together.

Mrs. Cirelli , the Marion Center High School art teacher and Junior Class Advisor said, “Our Junior class officers who are listed all worked together to design the stage.  The arch was made by Mollie Shadle’s grandfather two years ago when her sister Maggie was also a Junior Class Officer and we were able to utilize it for this prom as well.  The theme was “Garden of Glamour” and the officers pulled in lots of greenery, flowers and trees to give the look of a beautiful flower garden.”

And they made it look like a flower garden, the stage for Grand March was beyond glamorous. All of the work put into making the prom night possible was well worth it and made some many new memories for the guests.

With lots of smiling faces and plenty of dance moves, the students and chaperones made plenty of new memories. Undoubtedly, this prom was a huge success. It was glamorous.

Below are some pictures photgraphed by Ken Diem, our school activities photographer, we at The Stinger, ask you do not reproduce his work. Please do not screenshot or save any of the images. Thank you!

Donate to The Stinger

Your donation will support the student journalists of Marion Center Area High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.